Your privacy is important to us. It is the policy of the KRAFT ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS website to respect your privacy in relation to any information from you that we may collect on the KRAFT ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS website and other websites that we own and operate.
We work based on the Data Protection Law (13.709/2018) which provides guarantees of privacy, confidentiality, retention, protection of the fundamental rights of freedom and the free development of a person’s personality. In addition, we respect the Federal Constitution of the Federative Republic of Brazil, the Consumer Defense Code (Law 8.078/90), Marco Civil da Internet (Law 12.965/14).
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We make it clear why we are collecting and how it will be used, as everything is done for correct general administration.
We only retain the information collected for as long as it takes to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable ways under current legislation
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except by court order.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Therefore, we are not responsible for damages from third parties. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of third-party websites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
As a consumer, you are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us at email@example.com .
Our policy is constantly updated.
The KRAFT ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS website is not responsible if you use your data incorrectly or untruly, being excluded from any responsibility in this regard.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s Help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Form-Related Cookies – When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or feedback forms, cookies may be set to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
- Website Preferences Cookies – To provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website performs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on
the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track items such as how much time you spend on the site and which pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track items such as how much time you spend on the website or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the website for you.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we’re still testing new features, these cookies can be used
to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users most appreciate.
- As we sell products, it’s important that we understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about Google AdSense, see the official AdSense Privacy FAQs.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used
by this website are designed to ensure that you provide the most relevant ads whenever possible, anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that the KRAFT ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS website offers and with an enunciative but non-limiting character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Respect all national or international legislation to which Brazil is a signatory;
- C) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, bookmakers, games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
- D) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of the KRAFT ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS website, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage ;
- E) The published contents have copyright and intellectual property rights reserved, as established by Copyright Law n. 9,610, dated 2.19.1998 of the Brazilian Federal Government and related parties. Any infringement will be communicated to the competent authorities.
Data Subject Rights
The holder of personal data has the right to request from the KRAFT ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS website, through the specific processing channel, at any time, upon formal request, information regarding their data.
Applications will be analyzed as provided for in current legislation within 72 hours, unless legally determined and/or subject to law.
Data holders, according to the text of the LGPD, can exercise their rights through:
- Confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in breach of the provisions of this Law;
- Information on public and private entities with which the controller shared data;
- Information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of denial;
How to exercise your data subject rights?
- For other requests regarding the rights of the holder of personal data, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Hopefully that’s clear, and as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you’re interacting with one of the features you use on our site.
The KRAFT ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS website will make every effort to safeguard the information and data collected from the user by the website. However, considering that there is no fully effective and secure electronic data transmission and retention means, the KRAFT ADVOGADOS ASSOCIADOS website cannot ensure that unauthorized third parties do not succeed in undue access, exempting itself from any liability for damages and losses arising from the conduct of third parties, external attacks on the website such as: viruses, database invasion, technical and operational defects or defects resulting from the use of the website and due to connection failures.